Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Cord of Three" Wedding Rings



We’ve been planning to buy a new set of wedding rings for us ( our rings doesn’t fit us anymore plus we both want them replace talaga ten  years from our wedding date) You see, ours  was not the pricey wedding ring but nonetheless, it was a symbol of our infinite love for each other (naks!) so I’ve learned to like them na.  

But if only I had money when we got married I’ll definitely choose one that I love-I’ll go for unique wedding bands like this three cord wedding ring! Three cord was mentioned in the bible . Ecclesiastes 4:12 says “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."


Very fitting for a Christian wedding right? How I wish I can have those. But who knows?  Looking at the prices of these unique wedding rings, I know they are not cheap (if you convert them into pesos) but they are not too pricey either. If we really want it and save for it, I know we can have them in the near future Think positive Raquel  :D  I can even order them online if I want and they have a 30 day risk free return policy.

This one of a kind wedding symbol is hand -braided and designed by a very talented artist Todd Alan. Imagine how painstakingly he makes each ring so customers are assured that each ring is unique. Any bride would be delighted to be wearing them :D

Now, I have to print these, get my husband’s approval and pin it on our prayer wall.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get these in the near future. They are indeed lovely. I know you would like them very much.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!