Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chistmas gift list:Stylish sunglasses



I’m slowly completing my Christmas gift list.

So far I have handkerchiefs, cute pink head bands for the little girls, few story books, colorful journals for the teens and some sunglasses which I bought at a very very low price. I bought it weeks ago alongside with my reading eyeglass also at a sale price.  Actually I saw some stylish sunglasses and eyeglasses from WarbyParker, how I wish I could buy at least a pair for me from them because right now if you buy a pair you also give a pair to someone in need, isn’t that nice? Especially now that is already Christmas season. You can also buy online from them and they will ship your order (if only shipping is not a problem for me)

Anyways, as I have said, I’m slowly completing my gift list. Slowly but at least I’m making progress. I still have so many in my list but I will complete them at the end of this month. I remember I also said this last year and then I found my self in the midst of the Christmas rush on December I hope I can really do it this time. Avoid the traffic, avoid the Christmas rush.

How about you? have you started on your list? Or are you done with it?


3 comments:

  1. You're doing way better than I am, as I've not even started yet. I'd better get with it.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done I have got nothing so far LOL

    Have a fantasmogorical day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Warbyparker, GlassesShop.com sells only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. I really like these two glasses stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!