Thursday, January 24, 2013

55th Wedding Anniversary

Today, my dearest parents are celebrating their 55th year of marriage. I am a proud daughter. Who wouldn't? I know what they've gone through. I know it wasn't all sweet and smooth but I am proud and happy they chose to be together and honor the commitment they made 55 years ago.

Happy 55th Wedding Anniversary to the most wonderful parents in the world. we love you!

Picture taken on New Years Eve
                                             
That's my wedding day :) Tatay looks so healthy and strong pa dito

and this oh so sweet picture was taken on their 50th golden wedding anniversary 5 years ago.

3 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Rocks' Parents, ♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are priceless! They are indeed blessed to celebrate their 55th. Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY 55TH Anniversary to them!! What a blessing! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!