Monday, April 29, 2013

7th wedding anniversary :)

(Late wedding anniversary post)

I can't believe it was 7 years ago when I made that walk in the red carpet.I can still remember how I managed not to cry while walking. I smiled all through out while my husband sang a song he specially composed for that day. I was the happiest girl that day.  I dream of a beautiful wedding but God gave me more than that. He even chose the best husband for me.

Seven years. It's like we were only married for a year :) naks! honeymoon stage pa rin?

I love you mahal and I will always will!!!

1 comment:

  1. Monday is hubby and my 13th anniversary. I got a good husband too.

    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Rudolf and Raquel, ♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

    Have a terrific day. ☺


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!