Monday, April 1, 2013

April

This is our wedding month  :) this year we will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. Yay!! It's actually been seven years since we said our vows (in Tagalog) and I know we meant every word.

No anniversary plans yet because we will be in Davao for the Youth Mission Camp on the 21st which was our actual date, but I know I can pull something, I have the whole month of April to celebrate it.

And oh..first quarter of the year is now over, that fast I know. Three months gone, nine more to go.

Life for three months has been good, well, except for my ailing Father but still God has been good to us despite of that.

I'm expecting more blessings to come for the rest of the year and of course more for this month!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Jesus is risen!:-)
    How did yours go yesterday?

    Rocks, happy 7th anniversary too. Pray that God will continually bless your marriage generously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our wedding month too. April 29th will make 13 years since we said our vows. How wonderful we chose the same month.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!