Monday, July 29, 2013

God is faithful

My facebook status last night as we made the first payment to the lot I've been praying for.

"Stepping forward to the fulfillment of one of our many big dreams! God is faithful."

So many major decisions were made in our lives this month (as husband and wife) and I admit sometimes I'm scared and I get nervous but I know our faith in the Lord (that He holds our future) will take away all the doubts.

We should have started earlier but God's timing is always perfect. 

I'm one happy wife today :) 

 

2 comments:

  1. I am happy for you, Rocks. You just don't know . . . . .

    May all your dreams come true! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never. Go for it.

    Have a blessed day. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!