Thursday, July 4, 2013

J.BOY (Japanese fastfood shop)

As I mentioned in my last post, we went here for lunch last Sunday. I thought it was expensive for us but I guess because it's fast food shop it is reasonably price and am happy kasi we can afford it. hehe!

This was my husband's plate, Beef Teriyaki combo, the fried rice is sooo good!! sulit na talaga for 155.00


this was my order, power combo and it's also 155.00 pesos. All their combo menu are serve with Miso soup.

Inside J.Boy with red and white chairs
the counter
self service :) 

here is a copy of their menu, they even have tenpura bowl for only 99.00
click the image for a larger view

And they do deliver too, so if you don't have much time to go there, you can just dial thier NINJA DELIVERY Phone number 403-87744. I saw the delivery boy with matching Ninja costume talaga :)

Their restaurant is located at:
1203 Vito Crz Ext. Pasong Tamo
Brgy.Sta Cruz, Savana Complex 
Makati City (near Shopwise)


Disclaimer: This is not a paid post

4 comments:

  1. Well they all look delicious I bet it smells lovely in there too, my mouth is watering at the Beef Teriyaki


    Have a misolicious week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all this looks good. We'll come over and take you and hubby for a big meal.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!