Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Mahal!

"Remember today, not only does God remember you, He remembers the promise He placed within you. He knows what He’s destined you to do. You may have already said, “Forget it; it’s never going to happen.” The good news is that you don’t have the final say. God has the final say, and He says, “What I started in your life, I’m going to finish.” That dream you gave up on, God didn’t give up on. He remembers you, and He is with you, leading you and guiding you to the place of victory" 

 Mahal,

I love you very much. I am so blessed to have you. God loves me so much so he gave you to me  :) I can't imagine my life without you.

More birthdays to come!! love you!!

4 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Rocks' Soulmate,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    You're right too.

    Have a blessed day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! that is lovely

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHAL

    I am a bit lste so hope you had a brilliant day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!