Friday, December 27, 2013

Excited

for this....

that blue ocean will be my everyday view for four days.

We will be leaving on Sunday and will not be back till new year's day. I can't wait to get my feet on the water and oh how I miss the sound of the waves :) It's been a while since I went to a "real vacation" so you can guess how important this is for me.

And since I will not be online during new year..I am sending you all now my new year greetings.

"May you have wonderful and prosperous new year!"

4 comments:

  1. You and hubby just enjoy yourselves. I would love to be there and I know it's warm. I would love to be there.

    Have a wonderful New Year and may 2014 bring you much prosperity and happiness. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andaya! Where is this? Tell me, pleeeeeaaasssseee!!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abelle, sa Bolinao Pangasinan yan sis..ang sarap magpahinga!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!