Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Rush

Two days to go before Christmas and I have yet to wrap all my gifts for my nephews and nieces :)

Talk about Christmas rush no?

Well, at least we're done with our Christmas parties and events so finally I have time. Yey!!
I was actually dead tired Saturday night so I woke up late Sunday morning. I decided to just stay home and rest if you can call cleaning and de-cluttering a rest.

But I am so happy that despite me not going to church yesterday, my day has been very productive naman. Amazing that I had the energy to organize and cleaned my small pantry, our shelves and a lot more  :) was able to change curtains too!!

Early evening, I was out and buying gifts, so tonight's last work to do is wrapping.

*~*

Oh.. I also cried a lot yesterday. While organizing some files at our study desk, I saw some of my Father's hospital records and his ID's. It suddenly hit me without a warning. Right there and then I cried, but afterwards God comforted me also and I felt fine.

I know there will be more of these moments but I'm sure there will always be comfort too.

*~*

How are you preparing for Christmas? Are you now ready and relaxing or  rushing like me?

2 comments:

  1. You will cry when you cry. You'll never know when, but it's okay. It's a natural thing to do.

    We are all done with shopping, except for groceries and we'll do that today. All the gifts are wrapped so that's done too.

    Have a terrific day honey. May your Christmas be filled with love and laughter. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Christmas!!!!!

    With so many things that happened this year, there's nothing happier than celebrating the good stuff!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Racquel! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!