Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Better things are coming

image source : https://www.flickr.com/photos/nailahcasimiro/5957172826/


I’d rather think positive than complain and be sullen about how things are not better at this point in time.  I know that things will eventually get better.

Nanay will be better.
Our small business will eventually pick up and give us passive income :)
We will be able to pay our lot in full and build our dream house someday soon.
Increase in our salaries is coming-yup! I believe in power of declaration.
My health will be better.

I will HOLD ON for I know the best is yet to come.
Better things are coming.

2 comments:

  1. I pray that thinks will be better for you starting now.

    Have a blessed day. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!