Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FInally got to sleep!

We're back from the province. What a great vacation it was..so great that I spent almost two days sleeping. My mom was actually amazed on how long I could sleep. It's like I will wake up and eat then will sleep again..Of course she didn't know that here in Manila, sleep is rare for me.

We didn't even had the chance to visit my grandparents and some relatives tombs at the cemetery. I don't feel bad about it though because I went home to see my parents..to visit the living and not the dead.

But at the same time, I wish I had time to chat with former classmates, old friends and see what's going on with their lives. Well, at least I was able to catch and compensate for the many sleeping hours I missed due to work overload.

Welcome back to me!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! hehe...

    sarap ng feeling pag merong nauuwian no? wala talagang katulad ang probinsya.. peace and comfort are at its best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!