Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Well, sorry for my late greeting, it's because I stayed off the internet till yesterday so it is only now that I am able to visit blogs, facebook and other social medias :)

How did you spent your holidays? My Christmas was spent with the whole family and as usual it was chaotic with all the kids around but it's super happy :)

And our new year? it was a peaceful, relaxing and quiet :) It's as if we own the whole beach resort..hehe! We were in an island somewhere in Quezon province :)

 The weather is not that good though, it was windy and it's so cold. Mr. Sunshine is such a shy those days :(

Happy new year everyone! Praying it will be a better year for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. Well, your holidays was way warmer than ours. I'm all bundled up.

    I'm so happy you had a great time with your family.

    Have a fabulous day and a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Kainggit ng beach. We're freezing here :-)

    Have a blessed and healthy, happy and prosperous new year. Take care.

    Juliana
    http://julianaslair.com


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!