Monday, January 12, 2015

Two blogs terminated

Big sigh. My two other blogs  (rocksdaily.com and theabadianos.com) were terminated by 1&1 due to non payment. I am trying to dispute this as the rocksdaily.com is due for renewal only this month and there is still no invoice from them, while the other one, admittedly, I missed the notice which was due last July. That,  I only learned today upon receiving their reply to my inquiry as to why my 2 blogs are inaccessible since last week.

They say I can transfer them to another host but for sure that would amount to enormous hassle. The technicalities of setting it up again and you know all the codes and all that comes with it. I don't know if I can still do that.

Now, I am considering of just returning it to blogspot extension which is a lot easier. Though that would mean losing some earning rights from few advertisers. Or maybe, it's time for me to just keep and maintain one blog. What you think?

But still, I'm hoping that 1&1 will reconsider (I think I deserve it because I have been a client since 2008) :) hehe.

Whatever happens, one thing is for sure-I will keep on blogging. 

Happy Monday everyone!






 


2 comments:

  1. I tried doing two blogs and it was twice the work. I vote for one blog. I don't earn any money on my blog though so that makes a bit of difference.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One blog is indeed a lot easier. Maybe it's time to keep the two on bay :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!