Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Couple's retreat

Last Friday being a holiday here, we were able to attend our church's couples retreat in Laguna. I was hesitant at first because I wanted to just rest (sleep all day and do nothing) because of the load of works I do in the office and the sad incidents the past few weeks but my husband said "we should go", we needed that to recharge"  and he was right. I am glad we went despite the heavy downpour of rain. 

Husband's new haircut :)
Inside the church
It was indeed a time of refreshing and rest and most of all eating!!

Thank you Lord for days like these.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your husband was right. Look at the both of you smiling. You needed to go to this retreat.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!