Friday, August 7, 2015

August. Happiness

Time flies so fast. Soon it will be September and…..Christmas!!! 

I welcomed August in bed (fever and tummy ache) which lasted till Monday. Praise God I am okay now. I have always known that my husband is such a caring soul but seeing him take care of me while I was sick made me even more thankful. The whole weekend, he cooked and prepared food for us, did the laundry and at the same time did not forget the responsibilities he has in the church. I’ve got an amazing husband. And surprisingly even as I was sick and down with fever I did not feel irritated at all because I know I am being cared for excellently :) It helped me recover fast and quick.
Sorry for bragging about him, please do understand that I am just so thankful I married such a very very good man. Made me think of how I was to him when he’s in the receiving end. I cringe because I know there were times that I was not that calm and caring and loving. I know I am far from being that “woman” in Proverbs 31. I am a work in progress and I praise God even more because my husband looks beyond all that shortcomings and lapses I make from time to time. I am blessed beyond words. Blessed with much more than material things. True, money can't buy you happiness.
I love you mahal!

Have a happy weekend with your love ones!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you've made him a very happy man with this post. Very, very heartwarming post.

    Have a blessed day and weekend to the both of you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!