Friday, September 11, 2015

The Ostrich Farm @ Blue Bay Walk

Last weekend, our good friend J-mie treated us for a very yummy and special hamburger (early birthday treat for Rudolf!) at The Ostrich Farm in Blue Bay Walk in Macapagal, Pasay City. It's a burger restaurant and these days I am so into hamburgers..hahaha! I think I can eat burgers everyday :)

They say ostrich burger is a healthier option so we gave in to the wait staff's suggestion even if it is too much pricey ( Thanks again J-mie!) but I still prefer the taste of beef.

Take a look my friends :)

This is the mushroom burger, look at that cheese!! so tempting :)

here's the free burger and cheese pops that was given to us for free because it's husband's birthday month, you get that for a minimum purchase of 800.00


Ok, so now I am very hungry and I think I can eat all of those..hahaha!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they all look good. I too love burgers. They rock and then some.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!