Wednesday, September 2, 2015

'Tis the SEASON :)

Oh hello September :) hello "BER" months.

I can sense everyone's excitement with the arrival of the ber months, as you know this signifies the beginning of Christmas season, yes Christmas season here in my part of the world, yesterday I heard some radio stations airing Christmas songs and on the evening news are people buying Christmas decors as early as now.

I am excited for that season too. BUT before that, husband's birthday comes first-he'll turn 34 on the 14th of this this month. I have no plans yet on how are we going to celebrate, I'll see what I can do or  come up to on the day itself  :)  I am such a very good wife..hahaha!

I just  hope September will be better. Not only for me but also for all of you.

Blessings everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll be 64 on the 8th of September and hubby has his birthday on the 5th of September. I agree it's too early for Christmas. It's still hotter than the blazes here.

    Have a terrific day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!