Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday



It’s Thankful Thursday once again and this week I am thankful for the following:

♥ I thank God how he maneuvered my life, last night I was talking with my two friends and without me noticing it, I was already telling them my testimony, how God picked me up and brought me back in HIS arms.


♥ I am thankful for all the pain I had in the past because God used them to make me stronger and to minister to those who are also in the same pain I went through.

♥ I thank God for the total forgiveness HE bestowed upon me. Truly “a broken spirit and a contrite heart, he will not despise”
. I am thankful for that night years ago when I cried to HIM and then I remember how peaceful I felt afterwards.

♥ I thank God for my former Pastor, who even in my lowest moment knew and keep on telling me that God will use me someday-and yes HE is using me now.


♥ Thank God for all the blessings this week, for the HOPE you’re giving me. Thank you for teaching me to TRUST you in every circumstance of my life.


So what are you thankful for this week? Come and share it with us. Visit Iris site and see more thankful hearts!
Have a blessed Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. Such a great list of thankfuls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Thankful Thursday list. I enjoyed reading about the blessings that you've received.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has a purpose for everything that's happening in our lives. He's going to use us if we're willing.

    Thank you for sharing your list of thankfuls. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list! God is awesome isn't He?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the important thing is to be open to the Spirit of the Lord - and it's obvious you are. Remain blessed!
    Sharon,
    http://thereservoir.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list of blessings to be thankful for! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful list of blessings from God! Thanks so for sharing with us this week.

    Happy THankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your spirit and your thankfulness even in the midst of trials and suffering. There is always blessings in the thorns.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God for His many goodness to you. Truly God has a purpose for all things in our life. It is encouraging to read of your thankful heart. May God keep you in His love always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome that God gave you an opportunity to share His goodness with your friends. I pray that they hunger for more of Him. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!