Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Birthday ko na!


5 days before my birthday. I am making this birthday wish list just in case someone wants to shower me with love on my birthday..hehehe!! paging all my friends including fb friends, family, relatives and church mates and most of all my husband!!

Hindi naman ako mahirap pasayahin, so mababaw lang ang mga kahilingan ko :)

1. Sopas -my favorite soup meal in the world!

2. Adult Coloring books (kahit yung nabibili lang sa divi pwede basta nakukulayan)

3. Coloring pens or water colors

4. A whole day sleep and rest at home (movie marathon or do something artsy) - I think I can give this to my self na since Feb 8 is a holiday..yehey!!!

5. Whole body massage!

6. Manicure/Pedicure

7. Haircut with hair color :)

8. Flat shoes, size 7 or 7 1/2 , black or brown

9. Special breakfast! (Vigan longganisa, fried rice, scrambled eggs, hot coffee) like this! kakagutom naman!

photo credits : https://sankagesteno.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/
10. A new prayer journal :)

If you can not give anything listed above, you know what? It's okay. I will still love you-just offer a simple prayer for me, that counts a lot and I will appreciate it very much. Your friendship it self is already a gift and for that I am very grateful.

Blessed day everyone!






1 comment:

  1. I hope you get everything on the list. I can offer prayers for you, but I don't know how to send you anything.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!