Tuesday, November 15, 2016

D'Mall at Boracay Island

This is the famous D'Mall in Boracay.

At first, I thought it was a "mall" like the usual mall in Manila...hahaha! inosente lang ang peg, hindi pala :)

It is  a strip of stores, shops of souvenir items, clothes, foods and a lot more. You can find branded and local stuff here.



There are benches at the center aisle in case you get tired of all the walking and window shopping (like what I did)




I guess it's hard to miss this spot because it's along the way going to the white beach.

At the end of this walkway is this beautiful, pristine water and powdery sand of Boracay!


2 comments:

  1. I'd be on that beach and not in the strip mall. I'm not a shopper at all.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a shopper too Sandee and you are right the beach is more appealing :)

      Thank you for always dropping by! Sending you bigger hugs!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!