Friday, November 25, 2016

Maginhawa food trip : The Lost Bread

From Buffalo bro's Ribs and Wings, we went straight to The Lost Bread, famous for the eye candy presentation of their shakes and frappes.

True enough.  My initial reaction was, how will you drink it?

 
Carousel milkshake


  Another set of milk shakes.
s'mores and chocolate chips; sugar overload
Smores

caramel ice cream?
Their shakes are indeed pleasing to the eye but honestly, I did not like the taste, it taste different for me, so I settled and ended up enjoying my cup of coffee instead.

Would I recommend this? definitely! if you're a foodie and into shakes and frappes, go try this! Budget is 150.00 to 200.00 at least for a shake.

A drawing at the wall. Maybe they are looking for "The Lost Bread"

1 comment:

  1. I would have some coffee and just some ice cream. I'm not much for all this other stuff. A fun place to just see what they offer though.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend my friend. Big hug. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!