Tuesday, December 20, 2016

It's 5 days before Christmas!!!

December is normally extremely busy month for me, but this year it doubled as I was also in charge with our office Christmas party and other Christmas activities which was all new to me, thus the lack of posts. Sigh.

And we also had few booking for our  balloon decors service which is good in my part :) because that means extra income!

 Finally, I have time to update, this week is a lot less busier except for the never ending meetings at the office but still not as toxic as before. 

I think hubs has slowly adjusted to his new routine (uber driver). Driving from Mondays to Thursdays, Fridays and weekends are his rest days. 

We are spending Christmas in our home town, it has been years since we spent Christmas there, now that Nanay refuses to go here in Manila, we will be going home to her instead. It will also be nice to see old  friends on holidays.

So how's your December? Are you all set for Christmas? 

Me? I'm still buying gifts for my nieces and nephews :) Christmas rush. :D


2 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were, but I know you're always busy no matter what month it is.

    We are all done with shopping and tonight we have our Christmas meal with my granddaughter and great granddaughter. She has to work on Christmas so we'll to our meal tonight. Got lots of fun gifts for the great granddaughter.

    Have a fabulous day and a very Merry Christmas my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always stopping by my dear friend! Enjoy your Christmas meal with the family!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!