Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kids meme

Thank you issa for the tag.
Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!
2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!

Kid’s Question #1 If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?

> Ruler of the world? Okay, It’s kinda hard to comprehend but I will try to answer it. If I am the ruler of the world and I could have anything I wanted..I guess all will be happy, I hope to be a good and fair ruler. I will be needing a lot of guidance and prayers. It’s hard when you’re on the top and decisions lies on your hands..but still I’m quite confident I won’t be mean and greedy with the help of God of course.

Now I'm tagging jan, jown,jody, mari, jen lao,joanne, joeymd, irmee, and gigi.

1 comment:

  1. Natapos ko rin :). Here it is.

    Joey
    http://www.joeymd.com
    http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!