Thursday, April 24, 2008

tagged once more

Here’s a tag from Abelle..sis sorry, I know this is very late na.

Rules:
1. Post this rules.
2. Answer the questions honestly.
3. Tag your friends and tell them by commenting their blog, you have a tag for them.

Questions:

1. How old is your blog/blogs?
2. When is your blogs birthday?
3. For one sentence, why you blog?
4. What kind of blog do you have?
5. Did you make your own blog layout?
6. What did you learn here in blogging world?

Here are my answers:
1. This blog is will turn 3 years old come June, the other blog is turning 2 years old.

2. June 8, 2005 and June 14, 2006

3. I became interested in blogging because I wanted to record our wedding planning and then I enjoyed it na.

4. This one, originally is our wedding blog then eventually became our married life blog.

5. Nah, though I really wanted to but I do not know how..I welcome any volunteers to change my lay out..hehe!

6. A lot, about life, different cultures, places, about people.


Now I'm passing it to only one and I hope she'll do it :) CACA. love you my dear!!!!

2 comments:

  1. andaya, "to only one", ahahahaha! wlang kawala na toh! sige ba, basta ikaw. heheheh, halatang me peboritisim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cors!!! peborit kiat eh..nyahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!