Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I love you Ryan

Ryan,

You’re so big na..11 years ago, we were all so excited to see you, to cuddle you in our arms, I still remember how nervous your lolo and lola were while your mom was still in labor and how I cried and prayed hard sa likod ng house nila Tita Michelle while you’re mom was screaming in pain…I can still remember how excited your Mama Weng was to go home from Manila to Cabanatuan just to see you agad.

And though it was not easy bringing you out here in this world, as we all know your Mom risked her life and we all thought we will lose her..I know she’ll say it’s worth it. It’s worth all the pain because look at you..you’re so big now, you’re now 11 years old and you grew up to be a very good boy.

Of course not perfect because nobody is perfect but still you’re exceptional, I am so blessed when I see you hunger for the word of God even at your young age, and I am blessed even more to hear your passion to serve HIM now and when you grow old.

Anak, I want you to know that I love you so much, much as I want to protect you from all the pain realities of life but I can’t. I can only pray na sana all those troubles your mom and dad has will shape you to be a fine young man someday. And all those hardships will cause you to be the best that you can be.

How time flies, parang kalian lang, we were buying you all the Jollibee and Mcdonald toys, now, you’re asking for real musical instrument na. I wish for you na you’ll be able to use whatever talents you’ve got to glorify our Lord.

Happy Birthday Ryan, I will always be here for you no matter what. I will always love you the way I do when I first saw you and held you in my arms 11 years ago.

You’re one of God’s precious gifts to us.

God bless you anak!

Love,


Tita Raquel


PS.


Will post latest picture of you soon,nasa house mga copy ko eh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!