Thursday, April 24, 2008

smiling

got a text message from hubby around 5 pm..saying he can't pick me up because he was asked to drive to airport to pick up ninong boying's family, coming home for a vacation from a mission trip to Malaysia. I got sad but it's ok because he's our ninong and I'm excited to see them..I didn't reply na but readied my self to go home alone later.

tapos, after 2o minutes or so..he texted again, saying he asked his brother instead so he could still pick me up from the office...siempre I smiled. hehe!

I am so blessed to have such a loving and thoughtful husband. It's very comforting to know that I am (as her wife) his priority.

I was just amazed of the love he could give, not only truly I have never felt so loved and so cared for untill I married him, not even when we are still boyfriend/girlfriend. It's entirely different when we got married talaga. He make sure he's doing what he promised when we exchange vows that day.

And he knows that God is our witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!