Tuesday, May 20, 2008

coffee break 1.10

How would you spend a rainy day on a lazy afternoon?

Oh yes, summer is officially over, thought it ended so soon no?. I'm bracing my self for a very wet season due of course to climate change.

But going back to Jan's coffee break question, how would I spend a rainy day lazy afternoon? I would probably stay home, oh yeah who would want to be out on a rainy day? Hehe! Do something with my hubby, watch movies on DVD or play computer games or just read.

I would love to read a good book and have some brewed coffee beside me. I will surely enjoy that lazy afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hopping here Rocks..hmm..it's always feels good to have coffee during cool season..but for me coffee is an all time favorite..lol..panlaban ng antok especially pag nakaharap sa computer..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!