Monday, May 19, 2008

my to do list


my things to do's

Mari, send me this meme sometime last week and it’s so timing to post it on a Monday. Need to make a to do list for the week, which I hope won’t be too long because I think I still need some few rest.

Anyways, to start here it is;

1. Today- Will do a lot of bloghops and post some tags for the rest of the day.later tonight,will send Lester to the airport. Office- nothing much unless the boss come in suddenly with so much ideas in my mind. Patay na naman ako nyan.

2. Tuesday – In the evening, I’ll have meeting with the ministry heads in our church for the anniversary. I have to do follow up on the sponsorship letter for the souvenir program pa pala.
3. Wednesday – lay out the souvenir program together with Carmel.

4. Thursday – collect and still do follow up sponsors.

5. Friday – attend prayer meeting.

6. Saturday – this would be a busy day for me, will do some errands for carmel’s wedding and hopefully finish the anniversary program.
Note; The above list is actually all for the church stuff and not so much of the office. I hope I don’t have much in my hands this week so I can finish them all.

Now I’m tagging all the busy mom and bloggers there, let’s see your to do list this week. Jacque, Nancy, Jen, Jown, Jody.

BUSY PEOPLE:1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain 9.) Hailey's Beats and Bits 10.) Air Sick 11.) Avee's Adventures 12.) Never Ending Stories 13.) Essay of Life 14.) Tasteful Voyage 15.) A mom's note 16.) Jenny and Belle 17.) Chez Francine 18.) Le bric a brac de Cherie 19.) La Place De Cherie 20.) Nora 21.) Just me.. Eds 22.) My Precious 23. In My Kitchen 24. Thoughts Of Me 25. Precious Words 26. My Online Journal 27. My Colorful World 28. Life Together Starts 29. A Housewife's Journal 30. God's gift 31. Through the Rain 32.You're next here

1 comment:

  1. thanks for doing the tag sis... busy week for you ahead pala. buti na lang midweek na... bilis ng araw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!