Monday, May 5, 2008

lakbayan-travel

Got this meme from dez, I tried this before but never thought of getting it as a tag, It's a shame, if you notice, Cebu is the only province I was able to visit on the South part of the country. So I'm hoping someday I'll be able to visit even not all but most of the province in the Philippines. But still am glad because I have been to most of the provinces in Luzon na pala specially the North.


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar
Show me how much of the Philippines have you travelled? Add your links here:
2) may,
5.) A DETOUR,
Now I am tagging Mari, Juliana, Mec, Jan, Jown, Nancy and anyone who wants to do this meme! let's see how much of the Philippines have you travelled.

1 comment:

  1. hello here sis..I actually have posted this tag already..I've got Grade A, lol...thank you, tho..this is an interesting one. I hope you don't mind me not posting it twice. You stay safe...have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!