Friday, December 5, 2008

Shop, confess and WIN!

I admit I am not even halfway to buying my gifts this Christmas and it’s already December 03. Its 22 more days before that big day. I have been very very busy for the past weeks and will still be for the coming weeks. I have this favorite place where I buy my gifts because it’s a lot cheaper but at this point in time, I’m pretty sure it is now crowded especially now that people are skimping on their gift budget. People tend to look for discounts and sales everywhere. And I do the same of course. As I have said before online shopping is always a nice option, just think of that time you’ll save if you do your shopping online. I can even work while shopping right?

By the way, there is an ongoing contest at shopandconfess.com. It looks great because you can win lots of prizes just by confessing or as they say “coming out clean”. All you have to do is go the website, register and confess! And this will be the last month for the year so why not take the chance of getting that gift you want for your self this Christmas. Register now and please do tell them that this blog post referred you. Who knows I might receive a gift for my self too. So that means verybody happy!!


For more information, you can watch the video of the contest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!