Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome back to me!

I wanted to be cheerful because it’s Monday the beginning of the week but I just can’t. I still feel tired and I have been feeling dizzy since Saturday morning. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I had my blood pressure checked yesterday and it is normal. Praise God for that but why do I feel this way? I know something is wrong. Could I be pregnant? People around me keep on saying that but I think I should know If I am or not. I’m delayed as usual so I still have to check on that aspect too.

Anyways, the concert is over so I’m done with one major activity this December 4 more coming up so I’ll still be very busy. I don’t even have time to tidy up our little room and more so do the laundry so I might need the help of Ladybug steam cleaners.

I’ll try to check on other blogs later. For those who keep on dropping their cards, thank you so much. I owe you big time.

1 comment:

  1. m crossing my fingers that you'll have an answered prayer this time sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!