Thursday, December 11, 2008

A different Christmas

A Christmas with no Christmas décor at all.

That’s our home err..our small room rather. Last night hubby and I were taking if we will still put up our tree and some lights noting that it’s only 14 days before Christmas. He said he can put it up today. I don’t know. I used to be so excited in putting up Christmas decors but it’s so different this year. I think circumstances occurred before this month hindered me from doing so, plans about moving on and a lot more things made me forget that excitement and all.

I am not even excited to wrap those gifts already bought for our godchildren. And I am not even excited for Christmas parties to attend to except for one exclusive party for my group of friends on the 14th.

This will be a different Christmas for me I guess. Actually it is now.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'd feel better soon. Was reading your posts, you seem sad. But still, wishing you a merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,
    what's the matter, rocks?

    are you ok?

    i hope you feel better soon!

    god bless:-)

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!