Friday, December 19, 2008

Ten How's

Snagged this from Mai. Feel free to snag it too!
How did you get one of your scars? I jumped over a fence. A barbed wire fence. talk about adventures on my younger days.
How did you celebrate your last birthday? Nothing grand, just a simple dinner with close friends.
How are you feeling at this moment? I feel sleepy. I haven't been sleeping properly because of Christmas activities and stuff. I'm sure I'll be looking for best acne treatments next month. sigh.
How did your night go last night? Wrapped some more gifts but before that I was out with friends.
How did you do in high school? Good. I think i did my best especially on my fourth year.
How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? It was a gift to our Pastor, then our pastor gave it to hubby and then ended up in me because the size fits me well. :)
How often do you see your best friend? Very very often.
How much money did you spend last month? I don't exactly know and this month I don't want to know either.
How old do you want to be when you get married? I got married at the age of 33.
How old will you be at your next birthday? I’ll turn 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!