Monday, July 13, 2009

Motorbike insurance

Would anyone know if we need insurance for our motorbike? It’s been with us for two years now and we used it everyday. Hubby brings and picks me up at the office with it. We ride it when we go to my sister’s house, when we go to malls and to friend’s house. It is very convenient but I get worried when I hear news of motorcycle accidents happening almost everyday. Although I know hubby is a good driver I am still wondering if do we need to get one so I can start asking for auto insurance quotes or something like that. Are there any insurance companies that insure a motorbike or only cars?

Maybe I should start calling.

1 comment:

  1. We had insurance on our for the summer when we were using it. But he are required to do so in our state. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!