Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fish SPA

Cost is 120.00 for 20 minutes plus the entrance to the Manila Ocean park..That's too pricey for me, thanks to the generosity of friends I was able to experience it. I was so hesitant at first, I really do not want to put my feet down..scared of the hungry fish on the water but you get used to it in a while (yeah just when I am getting used to it the boy then called us and said our time is over..tsk..tsk)

Fish Spa or Doctor Fish- how it works? what benefits? Well, they said they eat the dead skin cells but for more information here's the wikipedia link.

And here's our pictures!!!

2 comments:

  1. You know, it's interesting, but when I was in Panama City Beach years ago, swimming in the ocean, there were little silver fish that did this same thing: nibbled gently at your feet and toes. I think they were doing the same thing: munching on dead skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! parang di ko kayanin ang kiliti, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!