Thursday, July 23, 2009

Questions of the Week #54

It’s been quite sometime since the last QOTW from Yen. Mine is a bit late this week but here it is.

1.How have you been?
- Tired, have loads of work from the office and extra curricular activities at home, there are days that I just want to lie down and sleep all day.
2. What do you wish you knew more about?
- Blogging, internet technicalities, SEO, making money online, industrial handles, Photoshop, Digiscrapping.
3. Is there a luxury item/indulgence that you would like to have, but just could not justify the expense?
Yes, a lot.
4. Is it easier for you to forgive yourself or to forgive others?
- I think it’s easier for me to forgive others.
5. How do you get your daily energy fix?
-Coffee and this week I’m getting more from sweets.
6. Have you ever found a method of chopping onions without shedding tears? Tell us about it!
- Haha..not yet.
7. How many different countries have you visited?
-Just two. We’re praying for more next year
8. Did you choose your life or did your life choose you?
-I say God choose to give me this life, and He wants me to live it to the fullest!
9. How do you prevent hypocrisy?
-I just keep quiet most of the time specially if I know what I am going to say is not right.
10. Have you ever loved anyone who didn’t loved you back?
-Sad but yes

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!