Monday, July 13, 2009

I cooked Menudo!

It was last Saturday, I actually craved for my Mom's menudo but it was impossible to ask her to cook for me so I ended up cooking it myself with a help from my brother in law since I have no idea of the ingredients. So here's what I had;

1/2 kilo of pork
1/2 kilo of pork liver
1 pouch tomato sauce
1 liver spread
1 big carrots
2 medium size potatoes
onion
garlic
pepper

I sauteed onion and garlic in margarine ( have no butter eh) then the pork which I marinated in soy sauce and then the liver. After few minutes I put in the liver spread, the tomato sauce, the carrots and potatoes and then pepper and salt to taste. I let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes and it's done. I love it!! Hubby loved it to the max! Sayang I forgot to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!