Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rainy but long weekend

yes, we are all having rainy weekend and it sucks because we were supposed to go to Cogeo and visit my cousin with our motorbike but because the road is not safe and we don't want to soak ourselves, we decided we will just take the bus. For those who have cars make sure you have rain guards and that you drive carefully.

It's a long weekend again and saying I am happy is an understatement. I am ecstatic..hehe! I love long weekends and with the September 21st being holiday again, it makes me off all Mondays of September!! wohoo! Next Monday which is hubby's birthday, we will be in Cebu.

Enjoy your long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cool getaway plans! HAppy birthday to your hubby in advance, Rocks.

    saan sa Cebu?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!