Friday, September 11, 2009

Bad weather, good food

I was wrong, I thought it would be a a good weather day because Mr. sun is peeking this morning when I went to office but it turned out to be a bed weather day, it's been raining since I don't know what time maybe right after I entered the office door.

That's why I was surprised when I saw a lot of friends status over Facebook saying it's a rainy lazy day. Some are even thinking of food to go along with this weather. I just wonder why most people have the appetite when it's raining. Even friends who are taking the best weight loss pills eat like there's no tomorrow on lazy weather like this.

I just hope that the weather in cebu is not as bad as here. Otherwise we'll be stucked in our room and sleep and eat. But that wouldn't be too bad also, at least we are in Cebu. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!