Saturday, January 8, 2011

CHANGE OF PLANS

The past week was a week of deciding for me and the husband and decision making isn't always a nice job. When you are deciding, you need to weigh a lot of things and sometimes it becomes stressful. Good thing we're past over it now.

As you all know, we are moving out this year and our initial plan was to rent a place for me and hubby here in the Metro but turn of events made us decide other wise.

Now, we are moving in my sister's place in Bulacan and for some it raises some questions but I know it's the best decision we came up to. For one, we wouldn't be renting for at least 18 months and the money we will spend for the rent will go directly to the PROJECT HOUSE fund which is our biggest project this year and I guess for the rest of our married life.

The only downside is that I will spend more time on the road everyday because of work. I do not want to risk hubby's life so he wouldn't be taking me to the office with our motorbike everyday. I don't want to have unnecessary expenses if ever, road and Offshore Accidents do happen everyday and I certainly do not want that.

So, another BIG CHANGE in our life. I just hope I am able to cope up with all the changes coming our way this 2011.

1 comment:

  1. A house of your own, thats great! Good luck on this new change in your life! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!