Saturday, January 8, 2011

Home Ideas

I'm sure that will be on top of my search list this year as we start planning and preparing for the project house which I will be calling "home sweet home".

And I really can't wait to that time where I will be decorating our own home. where I will be buying stuff for our own bedroom, for my own kitchen. It's beginning to sound so exciting!!

And I know, when it comes to home ideas I have very little knowledge so I need to do a lot of searching especially to maximizing space and such. I don't even know something about interior plantation shutters just learned about it a while ago and I'm sure I won't be needing such, maybe blinds but not a shutter.

And oh..my eyes are feasting on so many beautiful bathroom designs. I hope I'll have one of them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!