Monday, January 3, 2011

First Post for 2011

and it's the 3rd of January. I had no internet access at home and that explains why.

It's actually good not having internet all the time. I have time to read and watch movies at home.

I'm so glad we started the year right. By  starting it right means we prayed together on the first morning of 2011 and prayed together again on the first night of 2011 and I hope we can keep that up, praying together every night.

This year, hubby and I want to FOCUS on the LORD more, spent more time with the Lord. It's my first devotion for the year.

I know when we do that, the stress and problems this life gives us becomes vague because we see God so clear.

I hope you all had  a wonderful start of new year too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!