Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy working weekend

It's a working weekend again for me. And though it's a total boo I can't do anything about it. Anyways, the boss said it will be just half day tomorrow (or today because it's already 4:12 AM here)

I'll be having a very busy weekend for sure, beside working half day on a Saturday, we will also be having the first day of Sunday School Teachers training in our church which me and my friend spearheaded.

And Rudolf will start re-painting the walls of our soon to be home and start moving stuff Sunday afternoon. And yet here we are both not sleeping at this hour, his downstairs with our youth having their first prayer vigil for the year and me finishing some tasks abut will join them later. We both need vitamins to keep us going, Women and male enhancement for skin and resistance is what we need I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!