Friday, February 25, 2011

Pictures uploaded

Am done uploading one album from our side trip to Singapore after the conference in facebook. I have tons of picture and that's only a part. Internet is so slow (or my PC) whatever :) so I'm stopping now and hope to resume uploading tomorrow night. I still have few December pictures which cousins and friends have been waiting for me to upload but I really do not have the patience now specially when net is this slow.

Anyways, if you want to see more pictures from our Singapore trip here is the link : singapore pictures.

And me? my day (or night) isn't over yet. I'd have to check these chromium supplements for my plans to go on a diet (again after 5 years) and see if they could be of help.

And of course bejeweled ad cityville is there waiting for me too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!