Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's time

Guess what? Something major is happening to us again this week. And If you are a regular visitor of this blog, you would know that we are currently living in the church mission's house at the moment but is moving on to a "temporary-permanent" (at least for a year) place this week. The place is now vacant and Rudolf will start fixing it this week and we are expecting to spend the first night there Sunday or Monday.

It's only February and we are on our 2nd move, but at least this time it will be easier as most of our stuff are still in boxes. But then, even if it i, It is still not a pleasant thing to do. Good thing we do not have yet big furniture to move like leather sofas or couches. Although I've been looking at some modern sofas  in leather sectionals of farrelli.com and I tell you they're all so nice! Wish I could have them all in a big house of mine someday :)

Anyways, transporting the bed and some kitchen appliances will only be the hardest part of the move and I have few friends that offered their help so I guess that wouldn't be much of a problem.

Tomorrow, my husband will go there and start painting the walls but we haven't decided with the color yet. I like a soft green but I love ecru or a very very light yellow too.

I am making my self excited by imagining how our new "home" would look like when we finally settled there. But the adjustment and the work..I don't like it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!