Friday, October 7, 2011

IBAYO by Barrio Fiesta

Few weeks back, we bought voucher from Metrodeal. The voucher is a discount deal from Ibayo Restaurant. Ibayo is by Barrio Fiesta and they are known for their crispy pata, kare kare an more native Filipino dishes.
The offer is 475 for 4 people, food are pot of kare-kare and lechon kawali, rice and iced tea. Here's the picture from the offer;

So yummy and enticing di ba?

Last Sunday night, we went to MOA (seaside) to avail of the voucher. We didn't wait that long to get seated but we waited for a while before the food was served.

Here's what we had, sorry for the bad pictures..that's from my phone :(


It surely doesn't look like the picture above but I must say that kare-kare is so good!
I'm quite disappointed with the lechon kawali though, the serving will not even satisfy two people (specially me and my husband..hehe)

We ordered additional food, the crispy pata :)


and tahong soup

I can say we were full naman after the dinner. And for the discounted price, I think it's okay na. But I think I won't go back anymore not without a discount voucher :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks really good to me. Wish I could have been there with you. I love trying new foods.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!