Monday, October 31, 2011

On wedding preps again

I'm officially on full wedding preparations again. And as usual even if it is not my wedding I get too excited about it. My brother in law's wedding is 30 days away and though we we have limited time for the preparation I still think it's gonna be a beautiful wedding. I already mentioned before that the theme is "travel" and yesterday they got their "passport invitations" and they were happy with the outcome. For a 50.00 wedding invitation made in somewhere in Recto, I think that's a steal, embossed and with a nice envelope with silver lining. I forgot to take picture but I promise you, I'll post it here.

We also did the ocular visit of the wedding venue (Aerospace museum) last Saturday. I now have in mind what to do for their background and for some venue styling. I just hope I'll be able to do it, with the help of my husband of course)

Now, our next to do is the ring, the bride asked for my help to find a good but not expensive wedding ring. I wish I could refer her to look for the grandest diamond ring she can find but not now. Not when budget is a big issue. Maybe someday :) Anyways, I have said this many times actually-that having the most expensive everything for your wedding doesn't guarantee you an everlasting love in marriage and that happiness is not having the most priced wedding stuff.

And like ours, maybe this wedding is a budget wedding but I know the couples will be happy because they were God's best gift for each other :)

1 comment:

  1. And like ours, maybe this wedding is a budget wedding but I know the couples will be happy because they were God's best gift for each other.

    That part of the post was the very best. It made me smile.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!