Monday, October 17, 2011

Motorbike for sale

I posted an advertisement over sulit.com just a while ago, it’s about our motorcycle. It’s been up for sale since last week and sad to say the buyer we considered turn out to be a hoax. So we move on to next prospective buyers and hopefully we can close the deal this week.

And while the husband is negotiating, I volunteered to post the ad not knowing that I would be needing some very technical information with regards to the bike. It’s not even auto estimating, just posted an ad and I was lost to technicalities which are husband’s forte.

Anyways, am also posting the picture of our motorcycle her and if anyone of you or anyone you know wants to buy one or interested, you know how to contact me. :)


Thanks and have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!