Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food from pamanhikan

I didn't realize that It's been 6 days since I last posted until I saw my link from a friends blog that said "updated six days ago"...

Anyways, I'm posting another food photos taken from the "pamanhikan" we did last Saturday somewhere in Batangas. The pamanhikan is for my brother in law who is getting married soon!

Here's what we have and I tell you they were all yummy, my husbands and I feasted on the Sinigang na hipon and my favorite ever..sopas..hehe!

The sinigang na hipon right there in the pot..hehe!
 We had some crabs :)
Another sopas!! my all time favorite (and just by looking at this..I'm like craving for it again)
Ginataang laing made by our Pastor..yummy!

For dessert, we had "maruya" the mother of the B2B prepared it - that's delicacy made from banana but I didn't try it. (sweets are not my favorite) instead I had the bananas itself sans the oil and the starch.  We went home very filled :)


Now, these pictures made me even more hungry..

2 comments:

  1. Okay now I'm hungry. What a feast.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crabs and sinigang na hipon are heavenly. I want some of those too.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!